Student Let Insurance

If you are a landlord and your property is let to one or several students, this is the policy for you. As standard our policies cover for the following:

  • Fire, Lightning, Explosion or Earthquake.
  • Aircraft and other flying devices
  • Storm, Flood or weight of snow
  • Escape of water
  • Escape of Oil
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Collision by Vehicle or Animal
  • Malicious damage
  • Subsidence
  • Fixed aerials & Satellite dishes, fittings and masts
  • Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp posts.
  • Loss of rent
  • Debris removal / Architect expenses
  • Domestic water meter charges
  • Property owners legal liability

Options include:

  • Rent guarantee
  • Legal expenses